About us

We are
#agropreneurs,
with farming
ancestry

Our Team

Our High is in his Smile

World first smart farming solution for fertilizers management and to detect crop disease to increase crop yield with water control tools. Majority of agricultural farms in the world are less than 2 acres and it is difficult for farmers in getting access to expensive technology to predict farm conditions and diagnosis. Sensegrass brings first smart farming technology with the combination of multispectral cameras and Aerial drone sensors for farm management with AI-based software. Sensegrass is a smart farming solution to solve agriculture issues with one software.

Meet the Crew

Solving world's largest problem, Food Scarcity!

Lalit Gautam

CEO

Decoding the million wonderful and inspiring stories within the quirky world of accounting.

Abhishek Khandal

CTO

I am an actor and a writer and I co-created Soul Pancake and my son, Walter.

Rahul Gundala

CPO

Marketing can solve 90% of your problems. Solving the other 10% just requires.

Henrietta Castillo

Lead Designer

If I could sum up my life in one line I would die of embarrassment.

Gilles Gambade

React.JS Ninja

I’m actually not funny. I’m just really mean and people think I am joking.

Sandy Xiu Ying Ye

Front-End Developer

Living one day at a time, with a fresh baked cookie. Okay. And with a coffee. And maybe some chocolate.

Laura Frum

MARKETING

Do not judge me before u know me, but just to inform u, you won’t like me.

Satish Nadig

Designer

Any combination of my first and last names you can think of, I’ve probably heard.